Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thoughts on acupuncture and out of country medical practices?

For your mother or anyone else that thinks the cure is here. There are two people I keep an eye on both billionaires, both paralyzed. Larry Flint and Frank Williams. They don't need insurance or any government help to get them up. When they start walking, etc the rest of us will be right behind them.
    Until then, stay healthy so you're ready. But don't chase fairy tails.
    This is a tough thing on a parent. Until an injury like this they could pick you up, dust you off and you'd be on your way. You now have to take care of them and let them see that you can handle your life.

I did acupuncture for six months and it did nothing.

As far miracle cures, I believe most of them are acutes who eventually gain some or most of their movement, I was totally paralyzed for a month then started regaining ability, I can walk and take care of myself as a c-4 incomplete quad.
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    For your mother or anyone else that thinks the cure is here. There are two people I keep an eye on both billionaires, both paralyzed. Larry Flint and Frank Williams.
    I think you mean Larry FLYNT.

Hmm

Some Asian guy did laser acupuncture on me for 4 wks three x a week a year after my C3/4 incomplete and spasticity was gone, but my money ran out and spasticity came back. He said I needed 6 wks for healing to take and I believed him, but my parents didn't, or dad didn't, and I had to stop. 24 yrs later now I'm still waiting for help to move better...trying volumetric exerciser soon....

Quote Originally Posted by trekker6 View Post
    I did acupuncture for six months and it did nothing.

As far miracle cures, I believe most of them are acutes who eventually gain some or most of their movement, I was totally paralyzed for a month then started regaining ability, I can walk and take care of myself as a c-4 incomplete quad.