Thread: Magic Bullet

Magic Bullet

I've been using MB supp. for years but lately it's taking 30 min. before I feel the urge to get in the commode. It's frustrating because I started using them because they work quick. Maybe I've built up a resistance after years of use. I would like to find something quicker.

Enemeez http://enemeez.com/

These are described as mini enemas. From the website:
    Enemeez? contains a delivered dose of 283mg of docusate sodium. This non-irritating formula provides fast predictable results typically within 2-15 minutes. Enemeez? products have been shown to be effective for bowel care needs associated with spinal cord injury and disease, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spina bifida, stroke and general constipation.

Enemeez? Plus contains an additional 20mg of benzocaine, assisting in the anesthetization of the rectum and lower bowel. The formulation was developed for patients who experience painful bowel movements, hemorrhoids, fissures or autonomic dysreflexia.

The trick is getting the liquid high enough into the rectal vault. See this thread: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=mombo+enemeez

The company will send you free samples upon request. Be aware, it may take a couple weeks for your body to adapt to Enemeez. I tried them for 3 weeks and unfortunately, they didn't work to my satisfaction, but many people on this forum use them and find them quite effective.

Good Luck

30 minutes isn't bad. If you get good contractions at that time that's not bad, especially if that gets the train moving and you can wrap it up in the next 20 minutes. I generally allow an hour to an 1.15 for the bowel routine. Just get a reading table and the book stand and put the time to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by crags View Post
    I generally allow an hour to an 1.15 for the bowel routine.
    Go through exactly the same thing.
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

That is about the right amount of time to expect. For some it is less, some it is a little more.
    ckf