Thread: am I Reading this correctly about the invivo Acute trial?

am I Reading this correctly about the invivo Acute trial?

http://www.invivotherapeutics.com/pr...ncial-results/

The patients initially upgraded a level or two but then reverted back down? Someone please tell me if I interpreted that correctly...that could be a major blow. I hope I am mistaken
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Two people upgraded from AISA A to B and then back down to A. Which isn't that surprising considering how different, different ASIA B's can be. They might have gotten a little sensation back and then lost it.

Which you are right, it definitely isn't good news.

Quote Originally Posted by nphuskers View Post
    Two people upgraded from AISA A to B and then back down to A. Which isn't that surprising considering how different, different ASIA B's can be. They might have gotten a little sensation back and then lost it.

Which you are right, it definitely isn't good news.

Maybe kinda reinforces the assumption that a chronic and more established injury would be better to treat ...maybe ...now it's just another question to our Mystery
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

In a 2009 article, 12.5% (2/16) of baseline AIS A spinal cord injury patients (cervical and thoracic) who experienced an AIS grade improvement were later assessed to return to complete AIS A status within the first year after injury. Of those two patients, one patient improved back to an incomplete AIS grade within the same year.*

I wouldn't read too much into the fluctuations just yet. These are reported patients within the 30-60 day time limits. The treatment thus far is still way ahead of the usual national average with a lot of assessment time yet to go for analyzing all of the data.