Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fortuna Fix Company selects Scientific Advisory Board to move therapy forward

Thumbs up Fortuna Fix Company selects Scientific Advisory Board to move therapy forward

Fortuna is a private, clinical-stage biotech company with a patented direct cell reprogramming technology platform together with a patented bio-scaffolding technology for treatment of neurodegenerative diseases and neurotrauma. The company is focused on clinical development of its platforms for a range of neurodegenerative diseases including SCI, Parkinsons disease, stroke, TBI, and ALS. The company has developed a proprietary fully automated GMP manufacturing system for production of drNPC, initially to be used in clinical trials in Parkinsons disease and Spinal Cord Injury.

Press Release and additional information LINK.

I should have added that Fortuna’s two flagship technologies — autologous directly reprogrammed neural precursor cells (“drNPC”) and Regeneration Matrix (“RMx™”) — are poised to lead a revolution in neuro-regeneration. This is the work of Jan-Eric Ahlfors. He did 2 presentations at Working 2 Walk 2015. His work was being done at New World Laboratories in Canada.

This sounds good, but I feel like I've read this article many times over the past 50 years. I'll reserve my excitement until they have a place to sign up for treatment in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by khmorgan View Post
    This sounds good, but I feel like I've read this article many times over the past 50 years. I'll reserve my excitement until they have a place to sign up for treatment in the U.S.
    You're right. I have no idea why I bothered posting the information here. My bad...

Keep it coming, any news on commercial organisations is very interesting.

News on research is interesting, but when a commercial organisation does something it feels closer to actually happening.

They presented stuff on W2W about clinical result. Do we know anymore on that?
    Last edited by void; 05-07-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    They presented stuff on W2W about clinical result. Do we know anymore on that?
    With the formation of the quality SAB, it's my understanding we'll be hearing more soon. I'll post it at the blog for anyone interested.

Amgen bets on stem cell company Fortuna Fix in $25M round
    https://endpts.com/amgen-bets-on-ste...-in-25m-round/
    KB

question: there used to be a listing on clinicaltrials.gov for what I thought was this trial in russia and it was currently underway I think in phase one or two... Is this about that same trial, but they are going to repeat it in America... I couldn't find that listing now
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature