Thread: pain

pain

I had a nervous break down last Friday because I hadn't slept for two days. I got up in the morning in the morning and walked a few steps on the floor and fell on the ground and couldn't get up. My wife had to call the ambulance and it took me a few hours to get my shit together. I couldn't even talk. They have put me on a bunch of medications so I can finally sleep again.I wish something would change all I do is fight with pain all the time for 11 years. I can't even watch tv because of this shit. now that I have slept better I am trying harder to do things. It drives me crazy all day. even if I am doing something I find it very hard to concentrate. my brian seems to be on fire as well as my chest 24 7. Just needed to vent.

I hear ya, pains a bitch so vent away. I have this combination of stuff I can take about twice a week. It brings relieve some times, and it's like heaven. No matter what's going on in my life, rain or shine, I can't stop smiling, for the fours that it works.

Hope you can get rest
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

I barley feel like I can make it through a day. My chest and brain are on fire all the time and I can barley get my mind of it even when I am doing things. I fight with 24/7.

I have a baclofen pump with a little fentanyl with the baclofen to help curb the pain. It's really nasty in my lower back. My pain doctor and I have been working on getting rid of i for several years.. She takes care of my baclofen to. Hopefully you'll find a way to get rid of it. Is it central pin (burning) or actual pain from something that moves
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

It is central pain. I am dealing with it a bit better but it is still a struggle. I am sleeping well so that helps. My whole family wants to see me get better. I can deal with the pain it is the argument in my head that I feel the most frustrated by.