Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Like new MotoMed Viva 2 For Sale MAKE OFFER

awesome

(Sorry I don't know how to reply without quoting the first response lol)

That's great. Yes being disabled is QUITE expensive which is why I'm not asking anywhere near what I paid. The list of expensive & necessary equipment is just ugh-all so we might function and perhaps participate in an able bodied world. This machine still has the protective plastic on the screen as i said before, I handle my equipment with kiddy gloves because of the expenses lol When I saw the woman who outfitted me for my original wheelchair, she was shocked at how new it looked. I'm like yeah it's my everything! If i want to get around...

I look forward to hearing from you, you are an awesome support to your husband as he suffers from this disease. Where would you be coming from if you don't mind m e asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymaryj View Post
    I am still interested. Let me talk with my husband in the AM and I will get back to you. I did see the notes about it being in like new condition, but was unclear how new it is. I do know the costs of these units quite well as we have been pursuing it for many years, but with group 4 wheelchair costs, wheelchair van costs and all the other DME and medical bills that come with having a chronic progressive disability we have not yet gotten one. We would be driving to you for pick up if we move forward.

Hi, we live in northern MA right on the NH border about 50 mi NW of Boston. We have attended the NY/NJ metro Abilities expo in Edison in the past, so I know that realistically (google maps says 3.5, but they don't calculate breaks) you are about a 6 hour drive one way with stops and traffic. Would you accept $5000? Please let me know. Thanks!

Also, could you post the link for the pics/video? I may just be missing the, but I don't see them. Thanks!

Yes I will accept $5000 thank you. I look forward to meeting you two In my able bodied days my family and I used to drive to cape cod and it was 4-6hrs. We even drove to Vermont once but i was too young so I didn't have to drive muahahaha LOL I really think this machine is going to be wonderful for your husband. I've never sold anything of mine like this before other than donate a couple "knockaround" 1800wheelchair wheelchairs I beat the crap out of in the beginning of my no walking phase. So how do we proceed from here is what I'm asking

Christina

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymaryj View Post
    Hi, we live in northern MA right on the NH border about 50 mi NW of Boston. We have attended the NY/NJ metro Abilities expo in Edison in the past, so I know that realistically (google maps says 3.5, but they don't calculate breaks) you are about a 6 hour drive one way with stops and traffic. Would you accept $5000? Please let me know. Thanks!

I would encourage you both to communicate by PM here or (if you have turned it on) by private e-mail from the person's profile page instead of through the forum. Too much personal information or financial information should not be posted on a public forum like this. Spam-bots are hunting for this type of information to use for identity theft or worse.

(KLD)

:)

I didnt know that could be done, thought everything had to be in the open, i'll go check it out ow, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I would encourage you both to communicate by PM here or (if you have turned it on) by private e-mail from the person's profile page instead of through the forum. Too much personal information or financial information should not be posted on a public forum like this. Spam-bots are hunting for this type of information to use for identity theft or worse.

(KLD)

Did you get my last message from this morning? no rush i just am sorry i have trouble navigating forums, i also sent you a direct message, just checking to make sure you're getting them. we can exchange other contact info via PM too hopefully that'll make it easier (for me anyway)

Yes. See the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disabled76 View Post
    Did you get my last message from this morning? no rush i just am sorry i have trouble navigating forums, i also sent you a direct message, just checking to make sure you're getting them. we can exchange other contact info via PM too hopefully that'll make it easier (for me anyway)

Is this still available?

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Disabled76 View Post
    Reck MotoMed Viva 2 for sale. Paid 7k for it. It's hardly used and is like new. smoke and pet free environment. Can provide pics if necessary. Feel free to make me an offer. I'm on the east coast and due to my own disability would need you to arrange shipping or pick up.

Thanks you and remember to make me an offer!

Christina
    Would you take $3500?