Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like new MotoMed Viva 2 For Sale MAKE OFFER

Like new MotoMed Viva 2 For Sale MAKE OFFER

Reck MotoMed Viva 2 for sale. Paid 7k for it. It's hardly used and is like new. smoke and pet free environment. Can provide pics if necessary. Feel free to make me an offer. I'm on the east coast and due to my own disability would need you to arrange shipping or pick up.

Thanks you and remember to make me an offer!

Christina

Question Interested...is this still available?

I am also on the east coast. Can you give me an idea on your location? Can you tell me more about the model? Is it configured for upper and lower extremities? What options does it have (FES, heart rate monitor, etc). Is this the standard model (60 RPM) or Parkinsons (90RPM)?My husband has MS and we have been looking for one of these for a while. Pics would be great. Once I have more info, I can make an offer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Disabled76 View Post
    Reck MotoMed Viva 2 for sale. Paid 7k for it. It's hardly used and is like new. smoke and pet free environment. Can provide pics if necessary. Feel free to make me an offer. I'm on the east coast and due to my own disability would need you to arrange shipping or pick up.

Thanks you and remember to make me an offer!

Christina

Yep! Still Available

It's the motomed seen here http://www.motomed.com/en/models/motomed-viva2.html for upper and lower extremities and not the Parkinson model. I'm in Cedar Grove, NJ. I will get all the particulars this afternoon and get back to you later Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymaryj View Post
    I am also on the east coast. Can you give me an idea on your location? Can you tell me more about the model? Is it configured for upper and lower extremities? What options does it have (FES, heart rate monitor, etc). Is this the standard model (60 RPM) or Parkinsons (90RPM)?My husband has MS and we have been looking for one of these for a while. Pics would be great. Once I have more info, I can make an offer. Thanks!

Hi I don't see my other reply so i'll type a new one and apologize for any duplicates This is the model that I have and this link should provide all the spec on the non-Parkinson's model that I have; it does upper and lower body. http://www.motomed.com/en/models/motomed-viva2.html If that link doesn't answer your questions, I can get out the book to answers if that answers any questions not on the website. The next message im sending will contain pictures, I never even took off the plastic on the monitor hahhaa, handled this with white gloves-I gotta respect my medical equipment right?

Motomed viva 2 pictures

i'm having issues uploading the pics or typing the url to get them, I'll give it another shot and fix it in about 1.5 hours-sorry for the delay!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150413.../shares/Z71Z6E

Please let me know if this worked and you received everything I sent Thank you

Christina

Still interested

How long ago did you acquire it? Would you be willing to accept $2000??

you might be able to upload the pix to wetransfer.com

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Disabled76 View Post
    i'm having issues uploading the pics or typing the url to get them, I'll give it another shot and fix it in about 1.5 hours-sorry for the delay!

all uploaded thanks to a youtube tutorial I am accepting as low as 5500. this is brand spanking new and cost 7k. omk and thank you

I am still interested. Let me talk with my husband in the AM and I will get back to you. I did see the notes about it being in like new condition, but was unclear how new it is. I do know the costs of these units quite well as we have been pursuing it for many years, but with group 4 wheelchair costs, wheelchair van costs and all the other DME and medical bills that come with having a chronic progressive disability we have not yet gotten one. We would be driving to you for pick up if we move forward.