Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connecting a Burley Travoy cargo trailer to a TiLite wheelchair

Looks very promising
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

An update-

We received our Phoenix Instinct bag. https://www.phoenixinstinct.com
    The construction and materials are of excellent quality. The main bag itself is a full-sized rolling duffel. There's also a roomy backpack that clips on to the duffel.
    The bag came with extra bracket spacers and an extra clip for the attachment bracket. There was also an easy to understand set of printed instructions in case the bracket needed to be adjusted.
    A neighbor with good visual-spatial skills came over and showed us how to connect the back bar of our Tilite ZRA to the luggage bracket. It took a few tries but within a couple of minutes, my husband attached it himself while in his chair. He did a few quick 360 degree turns and the bag stayed upright. Easy to detach as well. The standard bracket will fit the standard round/straight bar on the back of a ZR or ZRA. The company does custom brackets for other wc models.
    We couldn't be more pleased with this purchase. I think the promotional videos available online on their website are very accurate. I think they have a Facebook page and other wc users are posting videos during their travels.
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 08-19-2017 at 07:15 PM.