Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: frogs legs castors

FL said they are genuine from them but its a low profile version they send to RGK, so its not a soft roll which is what i suspected but its real :P

Good to know!!

FWIW, the problem I had with Tiliite's Performance casters was in the machining of the bearing cups; the cups were out of whack so the casters wouldn't roll well. I tried different internal bearing spacers, but couldn't get the casters to roll well, so I gave up and am continuing to use my trusty FLs.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

It looks like RGK also offers FL soft rolls on their site on the 2nd page. Maybe you can swap them out http://rgklife.com/store/spare-parts...sories/castors
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).