Thread: 2013 Honda Odyssey adapted shifter and window switches? Any pictures?

2013 Honda Odyssey adapted shifter and window switches? Any pictures?

2013 Honda Odyssey adapted shifter and window switches? Any pictures? Would someone who has this van or similar send me a picture of your adaptions?
    Thank you,
    Steve

I have a 2012 Odyssey and use the Sure Grip adapted shifter.
    The window switches are stock and are pain in the ass to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do not have picture of window switch mod but I have seen drilling a small hole and use a thin bolt sticking up covered with rubber coating. This allows you to pull back on the bolt to operate windows. I have also seen a small eye-bolt used for this.

As far as shifter, are you talking about mechanical linkage or an electronic option. For electronic (remote) options there are a few options. I have one of these which I bought for my van and did not use. http://www.creativecontrolsinc.us/pr...emoryshift.htm

I'm a quad and use the push down gear shifter adaptation, which eliminates the need to squeeze the button. However, it does require a very large amount of force to be pressed down on the knob. It's very hard on the nerves in your hand and even at the C7 level which I am, is very hard on the shoulder joint. Especially if you're in a situation where you are jockeying back and forth repeatedly, such as a parking space.

If you're a quad, in my opinion, you shouldn't even bother with this and I would recommend the pushbutton electronic shifter. I use a brand different from the one above, which is made by a company in Maine, which does contract work with the American military. I can get you the name if so desired.

Are these what you are looking for?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Crags
    I'm not sure which shifter adapter you use but the Sure Grip Shift adapter I use takes very little amount of force to push down. I'm C6-C7 and have no problem with it. Also it is a simple install, take the stock knob off and replace with the adapter. I'm sure one of those electronic units would have to be installed by a service tech.

Thank you all for your help. I have been able to deal with the trigger button on the shifter by just triggering a small hand spasm. I am going to have my son drill the two window switches like Tonyy mentioned.