Thread: florida sports disability day

florida sports disability day

it was this weekend i went saturday it was fun i went kayacking could not do it but wth modifucation i believe i could but.....rode a track chair too kool but had to get a 2 man lift but it was neat and less than 12000 they had lots of different activities but i was tired and i thought about sailing but......

lots of kids there which was good they were riding the horses and the rock climbing wall

Hey VJ, that sounds pretty cool. I have been trying to get motivated for years to put together a list of recreation and sporting activities around the area here and research adaptive equipment so people and the organisations know what can be done to limit limitations as it very hard to find things to do in smaller towns. Reading rock climbing on the list peaked my interest because my mind didn't even think of it as a possibility and was something i always had a interest in, so was wondering if they had adaptive equipment for that? Or did they just had people to help out and guide people up the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
    Hey VJ, that sounds pretty cool. I have been trying to get motivated for years to put together a list of recreation and sporting activities around the area here and research adaptive equipment so people and the organisations know what can be done to limit limitations as it very hard to find things to do in smaller towns. Reading rock climbing on the list peaked my interest because my mind didn't even think of it as a possibility and was something i always had a interest in, so was wondering if they had adaptive equipment for that? Or did they just had people to help out and guide people up the wall?
    i saw more kids there but i can give you the lady name that set it all up wold u like that

Nah it's ok, should be able to find things on google, i thought you might know off the top of your head