Thread: Seems to good to be true... or really great deal

Seems to good to be true... or really great deal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Freedom-Ryde...QAAOSwZLhY2oNN

not mine... not connected in any way.... but if you live close buy and can see in person...maybe???

I'd say it's a excellent opportunity for someone looking, the person selling has 100% feedback. Listed as only used once so how bad can it be?

I just took a look at the pictures, that thing is mint, a great deal too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    I'd say it's a excellent opportunity for someone looking, the person selling has 100% feedback. Listed as only used once so how bad can it be?
    I saw that and hope its all legit. You are right if all is on the level it is a great opportunity. The price is awesome and it looks brand new. That was my point it is a great looking bike and almost new and you can get it for $400 It is such a great deal it is hard to believe they are not asking $800 and I think that would be a great price for the buyer. I hope someone gets it for $400 other than the seller must need to sell it fast to have it for that price so Hate it for the seller. Can only think they are in a bind to be letting it go so cheap...

I doubt it's a scam, otherwise seller wouldn't have put "Local Pickup Only".

I wouldn't want to bother with shipping that behemoth either... (got one myself).

There was a whako price on something else once. I checked the next day and the item was gone, not sold, but gone. In a couple of weeks it reappeared, price adjusted. That said, if someone wants this grab it now.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    yeah we're all hunting for a friend in NJ right now who'd go pick it up and ship it for us would love to get it for that price, and blow a wad on shipping.

You should check into shipping by bus it is really reasonable. I am thinking of having my brother ship a handcycle he picked up for me by bus because it is so expensive otherwise. Would be my first time so if I go that route will post how it went and what it ended up costing...

and it sold for $400 what a great deal for someone....