Thread: I just released a CD of solo piano!

I just released a CD of solo piano!

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you the very recent release of my first album, titled A Place Beyond Words. This album is available on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon, It is a CD of instrumental piano inprovisations based on Jewish liturgical melodies--that is, music commonly found in Jewish Shabbat services and other worship settings.

However, you don't need to be Jewish to appreciate this music. I have endeavored to make an album with universal appeal. It's solo piano only. Although Jews might recognize tunes that non-Jews might not, I believe the music is soothing, relaxing, and thought-provoking, and inspiring as well!

Piano is my life. Just look at my screen name, pianodave. So I wanted to share with you something of which I am very proud.

On CDBaby, Amazon, and the other sites, you can access my album by typing in "A Place Beyond Words." And you can listen to samples to get a feel for my style. It's my first of hopefully many albums, and I wanted to bring my work to this incredibly supportive community. I hope you consider purchasing the album, and I hope if you do that the music affects you in a positive way.

Here is a link to some samples from CdBaby:

https://www.cdbaby.com/m/cd/davidschlossberg1

Thanks,

Dave
    Last edited by pianodave; 03-23-2017 at 07:35 AM.
    "Leela, you look beautiful. Incidentally, my favorite artist is Picasso."