Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stupid doctor

Quadrilegia.

Medically any injury in the cervical level is quadriplegia. Below the cervical level is paraplegia.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Please prove me wrong .
    I went through the paperwork to try and get a smart driver thought medicare.
    The only way you can get it is if you can show you can't move around your house from the bedroom to the bathroom, well you need a medical professional sign off on the fact. They don't care what you do outside your living space.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Please prove me wrong .
    I went through the paperwork to try and get a smart driver thought medicare.
    The only way you can get it is if you can show you can't move around your house from the bedroom to the bathroom, well you need a medical professional sign off on the fact. They don't care what you do outside your living space.
    we have not even mention outside but we look at letter of necessity again para is diagonis and on 2nd page where my name goes they put steve smith but they have my level correct c6c7 so I called and ask them who is steve smith why is he in where my name goes unfricking real

I will keep u updated on progress

Quote Originally Posted by titanium4motion View Post
    Medically any injury in the cervical level is quadriplegia. Below the cervical level is paraplegia.

Ti

yep but accrding to dr dingus since I have limited use I must be a para I am having shepherds set her straight

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    Cause para's got it friggin easy man, that's why.

if you made the effort to get there, then at least you deserve an MD with a few brain cells.
    Good luck.
    It appears to me, that in Florida, if you have half a mind to want to become a doctor, that is all it requires

vjls, from your postings, it seems to me that your doctor is an arrogant, ignorant illiterate twat. Or is it worse that he (?) or his staff are nobbling your paperwork??
    Keep pushing vj.

i just got another dr no wy i could trust her but damn if at the new dr the nurse practioner calledme a para i said no mam showed my arm and hand but hell i have shepards send records