Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stupid doctor

stupid doctor

I am beyond mad. moved to florida finally get a dr. get paper work for taxes 1 dr puts quad my gp dr put para. I go back explan I an a quad not a para ok county takes it anyway

trying to get smart drive paid for by medicare 3 months for te to get office notes and letter of neccestiy we are at pt dam if they have it written I am a para so I call dr office

well dr dinus says that ypu use your hands and arms so you can not be a quad . I lost it I told them they needed to look at c8c7c6 then come back

dr don/t care I see you using your hand so you are a para I have shepards getting my record and my old dr

yes if I could find another dr with out driving to tallashasse I would I an=m so fu..... mad 3 dam months wasted I ask them why they not get medical record I filled out forms said no dr on them I told them bullshit I had filled out the paperwork
    and had address

shees

Wow. That's amazing incompetence. They should cover either way though as paras need to take it easy on their shoulders anyway.
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

When I moved down to Florida the same thing happened to me. F'n ridiculous.
    What part of Florida did you move to?
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    When I moved down to Florida the same thing happened to me. F'n ridiculous.
    What part of Florida did you move to?

Crawfordville area by the coast

Does Medicare ever cover Smart Drive? Even for quads?

They're pretty strict about their in the house and outside of the bathroom deal, I can't see them covering it, but maybe I'm wrong.

Report him/her to the state medical board. If they can't tell a quad from a para, they shouldn't be practicing medicine. Hope they aren't a proctologist or gynecologist and get the exam mixed up.

lol no gp I had shepherds mail to me and my old dr fax I agree but I want that smart dr and drs are hard to come by here

yes they do but you got to work at and we are starting process now once I get this dr some documentation that I am a quad I was really pissed this was 1 1/2 months ago and I final get pt exam which was a wate of time and $$$ that's when we found out

they had wrote para instead of quad

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    they had wrote para instead of quad
    Regardless, I can't understand why they think paras don't need help. What if you'd asked for a full power chair (mis labeled as a para)?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Regardless, I can't understand why they think paras don't need help. What if you'd asked for a full power chair (mis labeled as a para)?
    Cause para's got it friggin easy man, that's why.

if you made the effort to get there, then at least you deserve an MD with a few brain cells.
    Good luck.