Thread: Lemons From Lemonade

Lemons From Lemonade

I hope this is the right place to post this.... It is a web link to a site where I am a contributor sharing stories that can provide encouragement, hope, and information to the newly ijured or the long time members of the SCI club as well. Here is a story I shared about one of those situations where the wheelchair was more of an advantage than a hindrance... I hope y'all enjoy it and will join our community. I haven't been here on CareCure for quite some time and am glad to be back in touch. Here is the link.... http://bardcare.com/community/2017/m...in-wheelchair/
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

I read your post. It was very nice of that man to recognize your concert view was obstructed and let you sit up front. I don't think his act of kindness supports any "advantage" to being in a wheelchair though.

The late, great and very much missed Fred Rogers once said:

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."

You found one of those "helpers" at the concert that night. Thank God there are still some of them around.

I started another post but clicked off at the part mentioning that we always get the best parking spots.

Between the federal and state government, I got something like $200,000 to go to school over the past 9 years. Not having that much debt is pretty lemonadey I guess.