Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TiLite TR Series 3 wheelchair with Smartdrive and Roho Adjustable Back

Cool TiLite TR Series 3 wheelchair with Smartdrive and Roho Adjustable Back

This wheelchair was specially made for a good friend of mine who passed away and he used it for approximately two years. It has all the paperwork with the dimensions in it but I can say that it has a custom seat depth of 18 inches, 2 roho cushions in good shape, seat width
    og 17 inches and a seat height of 20". Standard foot rest are at 17.5 inches and it comes with adjustable collapsible handles in the back and Micro casters that light up and frog legs suspension forks. He used the smart drive to help him when he got tired or needed to go up ramps. I'm not sure I can find the charger for the SmartDrive but that is of minimal cost compared to the smart drive itself which ran $6400.00. If you don't know what a smart drive is there's a lot of YouTube videos on it to show how helpful it is when you get tired or going up ramps!

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    where are you?
    which roho cushions ?
    What kind of back?

is the seat flat or does it have dump... is the back closer to the ground than the front of the seat base ?

any pictures ?

$$$ ?

More info on the TiLite Wheelchair for sale.

I am in Lambertville, I don't know about dump and they are 2 Roho cushions . I tried to post pictures on the "manage attachments" icon but it wouldn't let me but I could send them to your email address. His insurance company paid 12,500 for the chair and smart drive and I'm selling it for
    5,200. It's very comfortable!

Post this in the Equipment and Services thread and look for the Serial number on the bottom of the chair. If you list that, people can look up the chair's specs.

would you consider seperating the two? how much for each? +1 on the chair number, it doesn't have any specific information to your friend but will have all the details of the chair on it

Lambertville is in New Jersey for those of you like me wondering where this town of 4,000 people is.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Lambertville is in New Jersey for those of you like me wondering where this town of 4,000 people is.

I would rather sell together but if I can not, I will separate them. SN=11940112

Ok....how do I download pictures?