Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alternative catheter extension

So what am I doing wrong. How do you get close enough to the water with just one wrapper or do you have a 18" dick? My chair won't even come close.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerx View Post
    So what am I doing wrong. How do you get close enough to the water with just one wrapper or do you have a 18" dick? My chair won't even come close.
    In the past the extension tubes I have used are of similar length (I think the wrapper gives you an additional 18" or so). If you can pull up beside the toilet I don't see how it can't be enough (assuming you're in a manual chair). If you've gotta piss straight on for some reason, it can probably be done between your knees, but that's gonna get really sketchy really quick (and probably messy).

I don't know, it's hard to tell you what you're doing wrong when I don't know what you're doing.

You need shorter legs

OK so I pull up next to the pot, about 3 inches of cathaders stick out and your have.18 inches of paper. I am 6'2". If I go over the leg across the wheel, across the lip of the pot I would barley make it. If I go straight at it I have the length of the cushion, the width of my footrest, and the width of the lip. Either way I am barely making it in the bowl. RIGHT??

OK so I pull up next to the pot, about 3 inches of cathaders stick out and your have.18 inches of paper. I am 6'2". If I go over the leg across the wheel, across the lip of the pot I would barley make it. If I go straight at it I have the length of the cushion, the width of my footrest, and the width of the lip. Either way I am barely making it in the bowl. RIGHT??
    So how do you do it now?

Certainly if you're not able to get close enough to the toilet this isn't going to be the method that works for you.

Like you said, you end up with a hose that's effectively at least 20 inches long, probably more like 22-24 if you count the fact that you can aim your Johnson in the general direction of the toilet. That has always been enough for me, even when I need to piss straight on over my toes (though I'll admit that is precarious and I'm only 6 feet tall).