Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to upload an avatar?

Yep. I'm down to 70 x 76 pixels and 3.5kbs and it still won't load. From computer or a hosting website.

"The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 200 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)."

Were you using the Settings > Edit Avatar section of the site??

(KLD)

Maybe try a different browser. The mods here do a great job considering the volume of users. The forum software is sporadic at times in my experience.
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete

I am having this same issue trying to upload Profile Image or Avatar, getting error message:

vBulletin Message

Unable to save image"

I've checked and rechecked parameters, resized, tried other files and still same error message.

For those who are having problems loading an avatar, please PM Jim. He can help you. The other moderators cannot. Thanks.

(KLD)

Unable to load profile picture?

I keep trying to upload but it won't let me. Then I go to www.shrinkpictures.com, shrink the photo, then try to upload again, but says its unable to load. I want a profile pic so I don't look like a troll, I was called that, and don't even know what a troll is. Is there another way to upload a profile pic?
    T10 incomplete 12/2007 "Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?"

Email it to me, ill try. jimbenn@rutgers.edu

Quick Note, I could not upload an avatar either. I switched from Chrome to Firefox, and was able to use a preexisting avatar. I still was unable to upload an image even though the size fit within limits.
    Non-traumatic SCI. Art, Poetry, and the Great Outdoors; these are my passions. My motto: Paint much love, always ~ Connie