Thread: Short rant to myself

Short rant to myself

Tonight's going to be hard and in the morning I am going to want a break but just a couple days of this and I'll be through. The last time I thought it wouldn't end but after a week it did. I have to keep that in mind. This will pass. Stuff is just stuff and that's nothing to worry about. Suck it up buttercup ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    Tonight's going to be hard and in the morning I am going to want a break but just a couple days of this and I'll be through. The last time I thought it wouldn't end but after a week it did. I have to keep that in mind. This will pass. Stuff is just stuff and that's nothing to worry about. Suck it up buttercup ;-)
    Hey "gommet," what is hard tonight. Need help, others with whom to commerserate? What's going on?

Last night turned out okay. Thank you for your support. Years ago I had a friend and we would get on the phone if one of us felt stuff coming on. We both had different stuff but talking and joking and especially talking about boring unrelated stuff really helped. I try not to rant on CC but last night I needed to and it helped. :-)

Always here, either on the forum or by private message.

Good to rant here, we understand our able bodied friends and family just do not have a true clue as to what we are going through. I know I have a lot better than many here. But this is still the worst thing that has happened to me and my family. I put on a good front to the people around me but some days if is hard to be okay all the time. But what else dang I say.