Thread: For Sale: MPD driving hand controls

For Sale: MPD driving hand controls

I have this set of MPD driving hand controls that were in my 2013 Camaro that I recently sold. Therefore I no longer will be needing these hand controls. They are the push to brake and pull downwards to accelerate. The controls are in perfect condition and it looks like the mounting brackets are the universal type. Of course I'm not an installer so I'm not sure. You'd want to take these controls to an authorized installer to see what sort of brackets would be needed for your specific automobile type.

Im not looking to make a huge profit off these. Just a fraction of my initial investment. Therefore I will take $150 for the hand controls plus actual UPS ground shipping costs. Send me a PM if you're interested in these great driving controls.

Your hand controls

Ozziegn
    I am very interested in your and controls I have a 2011 Camaro and I have been using mobile push button ones for a year and in city traffic it can get a little tuff, I know it's been some time since this quote or post for the hand controls but could you PLEASE let me know if you have them still and are willing to sell I would be more then happy t pay more then your asking and shipping
    Thanks for your time
    Ozzie

Quote Originally Posted by ozziegn View Post
    I have this set of MPD driving hand controls that were in my 2013 Camaro that I recently sold. Therefore I no longer will be needing these hand controls. They are the push to brake and pull downwards to accelerate. The controls are in perfect condition and it looks like the mounting brackets are the universal type. Of course I'm not an installer so I'm not sure. You'd want to take these controls to an authorized installer to see what sort of brackets would be needed for your specific automobile type.

Im not looking to make a huge profit off these. Just a fraction of my initial investment. Therefore I will take $150 for the hand controls plus actual UPS ground shipping costs. Send me a PM if you're interested in these great driving controls.

The OP has not visited our forums for nearly 8 months now, so it is unlikely they will see your message.

(KLD)

My post

Thank I was just hoping, I did see it has been a while since he had been on.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    The OP has not visited our forums for nearly 8 months now, so it is unlikely they will see your message.

(KLD)

I have a set that were in my 1999 Mustang. Perhaps we could make a deal. PM me if you want.