Thread: hemorrhoids

hemorrhoids

Had these for a while, now they are bleeding a bit for at least a day at a time. Not sure if any realistic options. The surgery options I read about on here, I don't see how they'd work for me. I spend 2 hours at a time on the toilet, couldn't go at all otherwise, I don't think I could manage from bed. So I don't see how I'd convalesce from one of those operations.

I'm also not sure how dangerous this is. I wonder if the pain, which I mainly don't feel, could be making me fatigued?

You could be bleeding enough to cause some fatigue. A colostomy my be necessary if all other options run out. Your doctor will be better to make those decisions. You should get in to him to discuss the problem.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    Xsfxsf, I took capsules of cayenne pepper when I had bleeding hemorrhoids. It improves blood circulation. The hemorrhoid problem improved immediately. Bleeding stopped by the second day. I'm sending you a PM.
    Female, T9 incomplete

Don't fear the surgery. I've had hemorrhoid surgery twice, once they were snipped and once they were banded. Each time recovery was quick and uneventful. I just skipped one day of the bowel program and then went back to my normal routine. Your doc will no doubt encourage you to make dietary and procedural changes to reduce your time on the commode so as to not have the hemorrhoids return.

Hemorrhoid surgery is not as big a deal as it once was. Banding or snipping is routinely done. Did you explore your options with your doctor or just online. While online information is good, I find that particularily from consumers, you get one of two groups posting: those who had a horrible experience and those who had a great experience. I would take the information that you have gathered and speak with your physician. That way you can make a more informed decision.
    ckf

Never heard of using cayenne pepper to cure bleeding hemorrhoids. How in the hell do treatments like this get thought of. Amazing.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.