Thread: StimMaster Electrologic E4000XL Bike / NEVER USED - EXCELLENT CONDITION

StimMaster Electrologic E4000XL Bike / NEVER USED - EXCELLENT CONDITION

Brand new bike that was never used. Purchased for $12,200. It was purchased for my husband after his accident, but never used. It is a beautiful bike and I am sure would be a great addition to assisting your or your loved ones health. I have the booklet, all cords and electrodes that go with the bike.

Willing to sell for a large discounted rate of $5000 OBO. If you live in the Chicagoland area, we will even deliver for free. If you live out-of-state, we have a shipping company that can be arranged to deliver.

If you would like to see the bike or need more details/dimensions, you can e-mail me directly at rachelleelise@hotmail.com for further details.

Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rachelleelise; 02-11-2017 at 10:06 AM.

Hi, I am not sure if you are still needing a bike, but I am selling one currently. We spent $12200 on it and it has never been used. Please contact me if you are interested. I initially was asking for 6K, now discounted to 5K.

StimMaster Electrologic E4000XL Bike / NEVER USED - EXCELLENT CONDITION

Very best,
    Rachelle (You can contact me via email as well - rachelleelise@hotmail.com)

FINAL DISCOUNTED RATE - $2000 OFF OF ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE

Hi everyone! I am needing to clear out my storage unit. At this point, I will sell for $4000 with all parts/items/videos included. That is $2000 off of the initial asking price and the lowest I can offer. You would just need to arrange for shipping. If you are in Chicago, I will deliver complimentary. I have many more photos that I took for another person interested, so if you would like for me to send those to you, please e-mail me at rachelleelise@hotmail.com. Thank you!