Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The "LIKE" button, or lack of

I should of also added that if you want to go down the like button route you should also add a dislike to get a balanced perspective.

Any of the older members remember how Max from Quebec would get so mad at the rating system? Gawd he's been gone a long time. Wonder if his daughter is married - maybe even a mom now?
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Why not think about doing one thing at a time, move then "upgrade"?
    When you move to vBulletin's Cloud, they upgrade the site to the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnette View Post
    One of the reasons for the dramatic dropoff in CC membership after the last major upgrade, was that it was not even possible for some members to log on afterwards. There were problems with the URL, as I recall. Assuming that CC will need to be offline during the upcoming changes, I wonder if it would be possible for a mass email or pm (not just a thread or post here) to be sent to members, letting us know when the forum is up and running again - and how to log on (if the process has been altered). That way, the community would not feel cut adrift.
    Excellent suggestion Bonnette, but I don't believe we will be offline at all since vBulletin they will be upgrading their own software. Steven will fully research this and then decisions will be made by Wise.

Here's some info- http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vbulletin-cloud/

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Excellent suggestion Bonnette, but I don't believe we will be offline at all since vBulletin they will be upgrading their own software. Steven will fully research this and then decisions will be made by Wise.
    Thank you Jim, that is great news! I also ppreciate the link to vBulletin's information.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions