Thread: Angina with AD?

Angina with AD?

When I have Mild AD (bowel care, needing to pee) I get goosebumps, cold nose, flushed face and that kind of thing, but sometimes along with that my heart beats kind of hard and occasionally it hurts my heart/chest.

The painful heartbeat doesn't happen too often and goes away with the rest of my AD symptoms, but I'm wondering if this is what is considered Angina? And should I be worried about it? Should I talk to my doctor about it?

I've been experiencing it the last few days when my bladder gets full or I do my bowel care, and the pain seems to linger around (almost like an AD headache) and it's making me worried. I'm scared my heart is going to give out or I'm going to have a heart attack.

Opinions??
    Don't call me Barbie, my name is Jen!

It could be angina. A cardiogram would help to determine that. Could be the pressure in the bladder is pushing on your diaphragm. Sometimes medication can be the cause putting a strain on the vascular system. If you're concerned enough, consult your doctor. Our bodies go through a lot.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

if your having that kind of pain you really need to et checked out at the ER the next time you are having it. it could be angina but it could be something more serious as well.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

It's good to have it checked. I get that sometimes as well when I get AD especially when during the bowel care. Pressure in the upper chest and feeling the heart like beating a bit different which can be a bit scary, but it's quickly going away as soon as I get it sorted. Now, I was really worried myself and anxious about that a while back visiting the A&E a few times with panic attack and all, but everything was always in order with my blood tests, ECGs, echocardiograms... I suppose that's just one more complication among too many others that the quads have to deal with

While it could be angina, that is not the first thing that comes to mind for me. It could be a part of the AD. Either way, get it checked out as soon as possible. I wouldn't wait til it happens again. I would see your doctor as soon as you can.

Ckf