Hello everyone.

Hopefully I haven't posted this in the wrong place, but I've got a question that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere.

Due to some limitations and a lengthy story I'd rather not get into, I am in need of assistance with my morning bowel routine. I do my BP (bowel program) every other day, and have a nurse that's been visiting me. This has gone on for almost a year and a half now, but my nurse is from another country and enjoys haggling on price. We started out at $60 per visit. A visit entails roughly but almost never exceeding 2 hours of time. I'm up and ready to go when they arrive, and once out of the shower, I handle all dressing, getting back into bed, etc, etc.. We are now at $75 per visit, and she's pushing for $100. Personally, that kind of increase in just down right insane and grounds for completely being replaced, but I don't know what the going rate is and so maybe I'm totally screwing her over at $75. To be clear, she is performing digital stimulation for the duration of my program, roughly 45 minutes.

We came to this rate after she and one other nurse started moonlighting for me directly away from the nursing agency that connected us which was charging $110 per visit. She had a longer drive than the other nurse, and so I gave her $60, and the other nurse was at $50. But I've stopped seeing the other nurse.

Can anyone help me figure out what a good rate would be? I've temporarily bumped the pay to $85 to keep her from murdering me during the program. Ok, I kid, but she seemed very unhappy that I turned down her request for $100. And I like her and want to continue, but I'm not loaded. She points out all the benefits to having her as a single nurse and knowing what I'm getting, but seems to totally ignore the benefits of having me as a client. Like, she sees me before her normal routine, so it's an extra $1200 a month along side her regular job. I'm very easy to get along with, and want to do everything I can to make her job easy and quick.

Alternatively, can anyone point me in the direction of a directory for nurses/CNA's of this sort?

Thank you in advance!