Thread: Iphone 7

Iphone 7

I am a C4-4 quad on extended bedrest due to a pressure ulcer. Am thinking about getting an Iphone 7 and wonder if anyone has had experience using the voice features? I have no tricep function, but bicpeps and shoulders are good. Looking for any information anyone has using Iphone 7 with voice commands. Would like to be able to make phone call, see email, send message, listen to pod casts, etc. I have contacted Apple special needs but would like feedback from someone who has actually used the phone or if you know of any other resources for this information. Thanks for your help.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by badger78 View Post
    I am a C4-4 quad on extended bedrest due to a pressure ulcer. Am thinking about getting an Iphone 7 and wonder if anyone has had experience using the voice features? I have no tricep function, but bicpeps and shoulders are good. Looking for any information anyone has using Iphone 7 with voice commands. Would like to be able to make phone call, see email, send message, listen to pod casts, etc. I have contacted Apple special needs but would like feedback from someone who has actually used the phone or if you know of any other resources for this information. Thanks for your help.
    Dan
    Dan I have a iPhone 7 and it's a good phone and will do what you asking...I think the trick for you would not to let it lock so you have to unlock it by touching the phone.

When I am working in my office or rolling I can "hey siri" so basic texts, make calls, read messages, play music etc you should be good.

But in full disclosure she does not get accuracy right all the time...Have you thought about Google Pixel as Google is more accurate.

Google assistant vs Apple Siri