Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UTI - Microcyn/Vetericyn/Puracyn/H202

Thanks. Good to know.

have you guys tried instilling gentamicin. I know many it has worked well for many, if you google there is a lot of studies as well.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

We have found that HydroCleanse is not the same effective product that so many of us have used for yrs and had wonderful success with. Since Sonoma took over, we have found it is not working. Thinking it was a bad batch, we complained and Sonoma sent us a replacement. BUT.... when the replacement arrived, it was from the same batch and did not work any better. Something about this product has changed, and I think their sales will eventually go downhill if the problem is not fixed. Wondering if a test could show that there were bacteria that were not killed by the HydroCleanse, I got a test kit that was supposed to detect E.coli, Pseudomonas, Shigella, Enterobacter, and others.
    The test results showed bacteria present after adding the Hydrocleanse to the infected urine sample. The 2nd test using Vetericyn yielded the same bacteria results. Thinking it might be the Bacteria test at fault, I did the test a 3rd time, adding a little bit of bleach to the sample. ( I know bleach will kill the bugs!)..... NO BACTERIA showed up in this test.
    IMHO the Sonoma takeover has altered this product. Why, how, who knows???
    Since it is E-coli we are dealing with, we are using D-Mannose to help keep infection at bay. And will be doing some research into hydrogen peroxide.

Quote Originally Posted by caregvr View Post
    We have found that HydroCleanse is not the same effective product that so many of us have used for yrs and had wonderful success with. Since Sonoma took over, we have found it is not working. Thinking it was a bad batch, we complained and Sonoma sent us a replacement. BUT.... when the replacement arrived, it was from the same batch and did not work any better. Something about this product has changed, and I think their sales will eventually go downhill if the problem is not fixed. Wondering if a test could show that there were bacteria that were not killed by the HydroCleanse, I got a test kit that was supposed to detect E.coli, Pseudomonas, Shigella, Enterobacter, and others.
    The test results showed bacteria present after adding the Hydrocleanse to the infected urine sample. The 2nd test using Vetericyn yielded the same bacteria results. Thinking it might be the Bacteria test at fault, I did the test a 3rd time, adding a little bit of bleach to the sample. ( I know bleach will kill the bugs!)..... NO BACTERIA showed up in this test.
    IMHO the Sonoma takeover has altered this product. Why, how, who knows???
    Since it is E-coli we are dealing with, we are using D-Mannose to help keep infection at bay. And will be doing some research into hydrogen peroxide.
    Right now the only answer that I have for you is that the name change from Oculus Innovative Sciences to Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc was not a takeover. There has been no management or board changes since 2014. There was no takeover. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals did not exist before the name change. See the press release below and at: https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...ogy-Focus.html

That said, while I don't work for, own stock in, or get paid by Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, I do have a couple of contacts to whom I can direct questions. I have sent the couple of comments I have read about HydroCleanse and if I get a response, I will share that with you. One more caveat...I am not the only member on Care Cure Community to have talked to contacts at Sonoma Pharmaceutical, formerly Oculus Innovative Sciences. In the Open Letter to Dr. Young thread on this forum that has been closed, there are at least a couple of comments by other members that they have talked to members of management at Sonoma Pharmaceuticals at one time or another.
    Attached Images Attached Images