Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UTI - Microcyn/Vetericyn/Puracyn/H202

rwelsh63

UTI - Microcyn/Vetericyn/Puracyn/H202

This has been discussed several times on this forum but would like to renew a post and ask some questions. I have struggled for years with UTI's and just recently came across the use of Hydrogen Peroxide and a flush and also Microcyn. I have read Bob Clark post on his H202 flush. And Leila post on Microcyn.
    After reading this I have tried both treatments. I have started with with buying a 60ml Catheter Tip Syringe on amazon and Vetericyn VF Wound & Infection Treatment 16oz Trigger on Amazon.

I had uti symptoms present so I first instilled 60cc Vetericyn in my bladder for 5-10 mins. This cleared up my cloudiness and smell instantly. I have reoccurring symptoms every couple days. So I have instilled 20cc after cathing and hold it in as long as I can. This has seem to work but only temporarily. So I was thinking I'm colonisted and just need to do it more frequently and also try to flush my urethra.

To flush my urethra, I started with H202. 20 cc and inserted my catheter only part way up my urethra. I could see a lit bit a foam from the H202 so I thought this is a good sign that it was killing bugs! This didn't give me any adverse affects so far. I have also flush my urethra with Vetericyn but not sure if its doing anything plus it's expensive.

So anyone that has used Vetericyn or H202. Let me know if you have had any long term issues using these treatments. Maybe a different practice to clear up my symptoms for a longer period of time. I'd like not to have to get on antibiotics monthly. Al thou since I started the Microcyn flush I have not been on antibiotics.

Try to instill 2 times every day for first 3 days then cut back to 1 per day for several days and observe your symstoms. You have a strong bladder that can hold 60cc strong VF, it is amazing. My hold only 30cc regular one.

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    Could you post a link please about using hydrogen peroxide in connection with uti's? I use a hydrogem peroxide solution on cotton swabs to clean my ears. But using H202 (i.e., hydrogen peroxide) in connection with UTI's is new to me.
    Last edited by Vintage; 01-20-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    Female, T9 incomplete

It should be said that Vetericyn VF Wound and Infection Treatment is not the product today that it was when Leila introduced Microcyn bladder instillations to Care Cure Community in 2010. At that time Microcyn Technology by Oculus Innovative Sciences was licensed to Innovacyn, Inc. In 2014, the licensing agreement with Innovacyn and Oculus Innovative Sciences was not renewed and since that time Innovacyn has not used the patented formulation that belongs to Oculus Innovative Sciences. Innovacyn made changes in concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and the source of electrolyzed water.

In 2014, Oculus Innovative Sciences brought two new products to the market. HydroCleanse, available only by calling the online store 1-800-759-9305 in the United States and 678-213-0657 outside of the United States, and MicrocynAH, available at most online pet/animal supply stores and Amazon. Both of these products use original Microcyn Technology that assure you of the concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and offers you the most stable products available. Microcyn? Technology is the original and very first hypochlorous acid introduced into the U.S. advanced wound care market. Microcyn? Technology is highly stable, up to two years or more, and proven safe (non-cytotoxic).

On December 6, 2016 Oculus Innovative Sciences changed it's name to Sonoma Pharaceuticals, Inc. The company's ticker symbol listed on the NASDAQ will change from OCLS to SNOA. The company's new web site will be www.sonomapharma.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Could you post a link please about using hydrogen peroxide in connection with uti's? I use a hydrogem peroxide solution on cotton swabs to clean my ears, and I put drops of it in water and drink it when I've eaten something dubious. But using H202 (i.e., hydrogen peroxide) in connection with UTI's is new to me.
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...te-infection#8

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...clark+peroxide (Post 5)

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    It should be said that Vetericyn VF Wound and Infection Treatment is not the product today that it was when Leila introduced Microcyn bladder instillations to Care Cure Community in 2010. At that time Microcyn Technology by Oculus Innovative Sciences was licensed to Innovacyn, Inc. In 2014, the licensing agreement with Innovacyn and Oculus Innovative Sciences was not renewed and since that time Innovacyn has not used the patented formulation that belongs to Oculus Innovative Sciences. Innovacyn made changes in concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and the source of electrolyzed water.

In 2014, Oculus Innovative Sciences brought two new products to the market. HydroCleanse, available only by calling the online store 1-800-759-9305 in the United States and 678-213-0657 outside of the United States, and MicrocynAH, available at most online pet/animal supply stores and Amazon. Both of these products use original Microcyn Technology that assure you of the concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and offers you the most stable products available. Microcyn? Technology is the original and very first hypochlorous acid introduced into the U.S. advanced wound care market. Microcyn? Technology is highly stable, up to two years or more, and proven safe (non-cytotoxic).

On December 6, 2016 Oculus Innovative Sciences changed it's name to Sonoma Pharaceuticals, Inc. The company's ticker symbol listed on the NASDAQ will change from OCLS to SNOA. The company's new web site will be www.sonomapharma.com.

Do you mix MicrocynAH with saline water like strong Vetericyn VF or use MicrocynAH alone?

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    Good links, gjnl! Thanks.
    Female, T9 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by nguy View Post
    Do you mix MicrocynAH with saline water like strong Vetericyn VF or use MicrocynAH alone?
    I find I need to dilute HydroCleanse or MicrocynAH with saline and I retain the solution no longer than 10 minutes. My mixture is 25cc HydroCleanse or Microcyn to 5cc of saline.

Do you know if MicrocynAH is the same stuff as HydroCleanse?

Quote Originally Posted by wddamf View Post
    Do you know if MicrocynAH is the same stuff as HydroCleanse?
    They are the same.