Thread: Taking a trip to New Orleans and I need some help!

Taking a trip to New Orleans and I need some help!

Hello! I am looking for a place to rent a Hoyer lift and a shower chair. I'm also wondering about the traveling around New Orleans. The last time I went, I was able bodied and there wasn't really much for wheelchair bound people.

Thank you in the pants

Quote Originally Posted by sierramistyum View Post
    Hello! I am looking for a place to rent a Hoyer lift and a shower chair. I'm also wondering about the traveling around New Orleans. The last time I went, I was able bodied and there wasn't really much for wheelchair bound people.

Thank you in the pants
    My wife and I stayed at the Saint Hotel. The beds are perfect for a hoyer lift. My hoyer stopped working and the hotel was able to find us one to rent. Not sure about the shower chair. Might give them a call. Getting around is interesting. The sidewalks have a slope so I was leaning sideways. The roads are bumpy. It's a fun place to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    My wife and I stayed at the Saint Hotel. The beds are perfect for a hoyer lift. My hoyer stopped working and the hotel was able to find us one to rent. Not sure about the shower chair. Might give them a call. Getting around is interesting. The sidewalks have a slope so I was leaning sideways. The roads are bumpy. It's a fun place to visit.
    The hotel should have a shower chair just call direct to the hotel and ask for front desk.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramistyum View Post

Thank you in the pants
    be sure to check this out.

http://www.nationalww2museum.org/?re...www.google.ca/

I'm not wheelchair bound, I'm a wheelchair user. I go to the Big Easy on a regular basis. IF you can't find things to do there, your dead and even then, they have the best funerals.

The "Second Line" is to die for!

Thanks everybody