Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What kind of tube is this?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    What kind of tube is this?

    What kind of tube is this with the long threaded Schrader valve stem?

    Where do you buy them? Where online? I checked Sport Aid and did not find them there?

    This is for a 25-540 tire, tube 24 x 1.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 11:17 AM
  2. Just got an SP tube placed ... And...
    By Westley in forum Care
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts