Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flying to San Diego

I was a travel companion for my mother who was tetraplegic due to MS for over 20 years. I worked in rehabilitation and SCI care for 40 years before recently retiring. I have been a moderator on this forum since 1997. I LIVE in San Diego (native), and do not like to see my city mis-represented nor incorrect information posted about it on our forums. The OP is FLYING to San Diego...not LA or Orange county and taking Amtrak. He is not asking how to get to Legoland or some other north county destination that he could get to on the Coaster. The information you gave about the San Diego Trolley (light rail) is incorrect. Get over it.

(KLD)

Thanks to everyone for the San Diego info. We had a blast, did and saw a lot, but the weather could have been nicer/warmer. We did a lot of rolling but used the city bus, and Green Line mostly to get around. My service dog, Ammo, did a great job the entire trip, although he was not very happy with the sea lions.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Glad you had a good time; sorry you were here in one of the wettest winters we have had in many years!

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the San Diego info. We had a blast, did and saw a lot, but the weather could have been nicer/warmer. We did a lot of rolling but used the city bus, and Green Line mostly to get around. My service dog, Ammo, did a great job the entire trip, although he was not very happy with the sea lions.
    So happy it worked out for you!!