Thread: roho ?

roho ?

i use a low profile quatro in my standing wheelchair i normally just use it to stand in so im not in it much
    today i rolled around for an hour or so and got in bed to look at my rear and on the right side there was a red spot about 6 inches in diameter like around the boney area and some under the right thigh that cant be normal my jay2 doesnt do that now the redness goes away pretty fast after getting off my butt for a few minutes
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Probably, the cushion isn't inflated enough in the first place or it has a leak and you didn't realize that the pressure was low. In either case, you need to use the pump that came with the cushion and follow instructions on how to test for proper inflation. If you notice that the cushion does not stay inflated, there is a leak or a puncture. You can put the cushion (without cover) in a bathtub full of water and submerge areas underwater and watch for bubbles that would indicate a leak. Your cushion came with a repair kit and the owner's manual gives you instructions on how to use the the patches.

If the cushion is properly inflated, it may be the low profile quadtro cushion isn't right for your needs and a higher profile Roho would work better for you.

i can put my hand under my butt i thought that was what i read when i got the cush ill read the book and see
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    i can put my hand under my butt i thought that was what i read when i got the cush ill read the book and see
    I've found that the instructions in the owner's manual a very subjective. I tend to overfill my Roho, but I never have any redness.