Thread: Quad Belly help

Quad Belly help

Has anyone had any luck getting rid of their quad belly? I hate mine and would love to be rid of it. I see a lot of people say you've got what you've got and you have to deal with it. I'm not ready to accept that. I have some use of my abs. I have electrical stimulation units. Is there any evidence to show that would help if used on a regular basis?

I'm going to start stimming my abs to see if I can tighten mine up. I figure it can't hurt. There are mixed reviews... I'm hoping to become a positive reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I'm going to start stimming my abs to see if I can tighten mine up. I figure it can't hurt. There are mixed reviews... I'm hoping to become a positive reviewer.
    Me too. Even if it means I just watch tv while it's running. I'm going to do sit ups to the best of my ability and trunk rotation.

Nope. Mine has only gotten worse. The only thing I can do is reduce my calories (and I'm far from fat) and wear a binder to make it less noticeable. A lot of it is simply atrophy and deformity - gaining weight just aggravates the "bloated" look though. But really, it's the least of my problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post

Has it helped? Any other suggestions on how a quad can exercise and tone his abs?