Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smoke weed everyday

Yeah, weed helps with the spasms, sometimes the pain aint so bad. I dont burn as much as I wish I could, we still do drug testing at work.

Medical Marijuana is finally legal in Florida and it's time to start looking for a Dr that is able to prescribe it. What kind of Dr should I look for? When I look at the list of prescribing Drs there is a big range from Dermatologists to Neurosurgeons etc. I'm wanting it for spasms.

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    Medical Marijuana is finally legal in Florida and it's time to start looking for a Dr that is able to prescribe it. What kind of Dr should I look for? When I look at the list of prescribing Drs there is a big range from Dermatologists to Neurosurgeons etc. I'm wanting it for spasms.
    Start with your primary care physician. If you have a physiatrist, try with them as well.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.