Thread: SmartDrive MX2 with warranty $2600

SmartDrive MX2 with warranty $2600

Selling my SmartDrive MX2. I got it in Jan 2016. Manufacturers warranty covers 2 years. So you should still have around 1 yr warranty.

It's in excellent condition. Only minor wears on the wheel. I paid cash $5500. Only asking for $2600.

That sounds like a great deal. Can I ask why you are selling it? How have the batteries done for the first year and what kind of run time do you get on a charge?

SmartDrive really helped me

Quote Originally Posted by pearlstreet View Post
    That sounds like a great deal. Can I ask why you are selling it? How have the batteries done for the first year and what kind of run time do you get on a charge?
    Selling it because I just got a new SmartDrive from insurance.

When in manual chair, I turn on SmartDrive only when I really need it, like going up ramp or long distance. Most of the time I use my own muscle to push. So the battery lasts very long, more than a week. But if I turn it on for most part of the day, it still lasts more than a couple days. Since this battery has no memory, I don't wait until it's empty to charge. So I don't really know it's limitation.

Over the past year, I found myself getting stronger and stronger in pushing manual chair. Now I only need it when getting up the ramp into my minivan, or when I'm tired.

SmartDrive has really switched me from a full-time powerchair to manualchair. I'm C6 incomplete and have been in a powerchair for 20 years. Now in a manualchair, I get to use my trunk and shoalder, my chronic backpain (from using a powerchair with restricted shoalder movement) is gone completely. I can't thank SmartDrive enough. It is worth every penny.

If you are in between power and manual chair, try the SmartDrive. It might just give enough help to get rid of the power chair.

Sold.