Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Both 4-AP and stem cell treatment target demyelinated axons for better CNS conduction

Comad, just went to your site to note there have been no human studies. But it looks so promising! What gives? And, yes, thank you, I will remember your words about how easily gains are lost. Been working a ton after getting set way back from crazy spasticity then pump implant. Definitely feeling progress so will NOT take it easy!

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweeds View Post
    I haven't seen specific dosage guidelines for 3-meoh, so I'm going with the 4-AP guidelines. I've been ramping up, so far results are slim though I am getting a light contraction in my right quadricep, and some buzzing in my legs. I can feel the weight of my right leg too. I will keep ramping up until I get to the equivalent of 40mg a day of 4-AP. Right now I'm at 4x a day at the equivalent of 20mg 4-AP.
    Just an update on what I've noticed so far. I'm taking four tablets, 1 tablet every 6 hours. That is equal to 20mg a day. Side effects are minimal, mostly a metallic taste in my mouth. Same as Wills77 I have also noticed an increase in energy, especially while working out. My strength or stamina has increased as well. I've doubled my reps with dumbbells. I have not experienced shoulder pain as I have in the past from increased reps. My right tricep is really firing nicely and across a much broader area. I'm a C6, still trace tricep in my left no change there.

I've had increased erections as well.

No change in spasms, They've always been pretty mild.

I now have detectable contractions in both quads. I don't want to give the wrong impression to anyone, these are light and detectable by feel only, they're not strong enough to see yet. But something is firing in both legs. Both legs feel warm on the inside and today I did an hour 15 minutes on a motorized bike (that I just got fixed again) and both legs are burning, calves and quads, like they got a good workout. I'll do it again this evening.

Well, I'm being screwy and taking 5 mg of local 4-AP, 5 mg of London 4AP and two .5 mg 4-AP-3-MeOH. Not getting worse with spasticity, but no better. I'll try taking more. Comad, the Japanese chemist's name is Ken Saito and I still haven't written him about ordering 4AP3MeOH, need a Global Forever Stamp, but I intend to....Jan

Keep up good fight!!! Thank you for visiting my Blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri View Post
    Comad, just went to your site to note there have been no human studies. But it looks so promising! What gives? And, yes, thank you, I will remember your words about how easily gains are lost. Been working a ton after getting set way back from crazy spasticity then pump implant. Definitely feeling progress so will NOT take it easy!
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by comad View Post
    Unfortunately mod4all (through some unknown Japan connection) is the only known source & supplier that can disappear
    overnight (as he did before due to his own health troubles) and that's why I am in frantic search for better supplier...
    If someone find it - please, post it.
    From mod4all
    We aren't shipping any of this product for now. We've had problems with the compounding. We'll fix the problem, re-fill the most recent orders, then put it back online.
    Anyone having luck getting is elsewhere? I'm trying a local compounding pharmacy, but they've never heard of it and are looking into what it takes to make it.

Yeah...still nothing... if your compounding pharmacy figure out how to make 4-AP-3-MeOH - please, let me know??

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweeds View Post
    From mod4all
    Anyone having luck getting is elsewhere? I'm trying a local compounding pharmacy, but they've never heard of it and are looking into what it takes to make it.
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Saint Augustine

Looks like mod4all improved website and showing some signs of life...
    So..anyone ordered recently from that company? Any comments about
    delivery and quality? Please, post.
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by comad View Post
    Yeah...still nothing... if your compounding pharmacy figure out how to make 4-AP-3-MeOH - please, let me know??
    Nothing yet. My doctor contacted the compounding pharmacy he uses but they hadn't heard of it either. They were going to look into it. I wonder why the difficulty since it's been around awhile and is used for MS and ALS.

That's very interesting that 4AP3MEOH is used for MS and ALS. Where? Should be available to us as compassionate use. I haven't ordered anything from mod4all lately and he said he'd send samples and didn't. I'm not as interested in it. I really want to try CBD oil under my tongue and am waiting for an aide to get well and pick it up......Jan