Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Both 4-AP and stem cell treatment target demyelinated axons for better CNS conduction

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Sorry, I was unnecessarily vague.
    Mine are from mod4all and shipped to me from Japan. I took a single capsule to nights ago and noticed nothing. Not really clear how many/much to take and reasonably sure that mod4all is just a guy with friends overseas who ship these things to his buyers. Still, for $60, I figured with.

Any idea what the dosing should be?
    Dr. Young wrote quite a bit about 4-AP, including dosage, here: http://sci.rutgers.edu/index.php?pag...nopyridine.htm
    I'm taking it by the dosage he suggests for 4-AP.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Wondering if I have the 4AP ; can I get the 3-MeOH and take it as the same time ? begs the question how to buy it..

3-MeOH .. a google search gives me 3-methanol.

how much of this are folks taking in combination ?

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweeds View Post
    Dr. Young wrote quite a bit about 4-AP, including dosage, here: http://sci.rutgers.edu/index.php?pag...nopyridine.htm
    I'm taking it by the dosage he suggests for 4-AP.
    Are there dosage guidelines for the 3-MeOH variety? What results are you seeing?
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Are there dosage guidelines for the 3-MeOH variety? What results are you seeing?
    I haven't seen specific dosage guidelines for 3-meoh, so I'm going with the 4-AP guidelines. I've been ramping up, so far results are slim though I am getting a light contraction in my right quadricep, and some buzzing in my legs. I can feel the weight of my right leg too. I will keep ramping up until I get to the equivalent of 40mg a day of 4-AP. Right now I'm at 4x a day at the equivalent of 20mg 4-AP.

How do you choose between 4-AP and 4- AP 3-MeOH? What's the difference? I'm about to start LDN compounded from Skips in Florida and was thinking 4-AP comes next. They compound at least regular 4-AP.

I've also been ramping up my capsules of 4- AP 3-MeOH and tokyo air. I'm up to 4 a day for the past 4 days.
    So far I've noticed
    - My spasms are much worse. It could be interfering with my 100mg a day of baclofen.
    - Frequent erections throughout the day haha could be related to above.
    - More frequent urges to cath. I start to get minor AD when my bladder isn't close to full.
    - Waking up with more energy and more energy while working out
    - I started taking less senna

I can usually tell my uti symptoms and don't feel like I have one but will get checked this week.
    I've been taking 1 pill every 6 hours and don't know if I should ramp up to 2 every 6 hours or 1 every 3 hours
    Last edited by Wills77; 01-30-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri View Post
    How do you choose between 4-AP and 4- AP 3-MeOH? What's the difference? I'm about to start LDN compounded from Skips in Florida and was thinking 4-AP comes next. They compound at least regular 4-AP.
    Here's a pretty good in-depth answer Sheri - http://jn.physiology.org/content/103/1/469

I know - 4-AP-3-MeOH is very good, the best stuff you can find.
    It is at least 5x better than just 4-AP or Ampyra (Famprydine) I have tested too.
    After all - I was a guinea pig . See my self - test remarks & experience here.
    Also very important note - 4-AP-3-MeOH substance works the best in combination with exercises / walking exercises.
    However, I am struggling to obtain quality supply with reasonable price.
    The best results I had with 3 mg or 6 capsules x 0.5 mg daily.
    Considering one capsule = 1 $ or $ 6.00 daily for me or US $ 180 monthly was hefty price but still I would take it
    if I know next month I will get pure 4-AP-3-MeOH when I order it.
    Unfortunately mod4all (through some unknown Japan connection) is the only known source & supplier that can disappear
    overnight (as he did before due to his own health troubles) and that's why I am in frantic search for better supplier...
    If someone find it - please, post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweeds View Post
    Here's a pretty good in-depth answer Sheri - http://jn.physiology.org/content/103/1/469
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Are there human studies? Why has this gone nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri View Post
    Are there human studies? Why has this gone nowhere?
    See post #16 in this thread Sheri. They are currently recruiting.