The capsules from mod4all are 0.5mg 4-AP-3-MeOH, with 10mg of L-Threonine
I couldn't find anything about L-threonine on here but here is what wiki says
Threonine is used to treat various nervous system disorders including spinal spasticity, multiple sclerosis, familial spastic paraparesis, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease).
c6 inc since 2-19-11
ex pro-am motocross racer
tilite aero z s2
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
to what we know about nature
1. Stem cells - permanent fix within days of implantation:
* Asterias' AST-OPC1 stem cells: still in clinical trials
* Neural stem cells in China: US$27.5k Puhua or US$25k wumedical if have lots of money.
* Umbilical cord stem cells: US$30k in Panama
2. Leuprolide acetate (Lupron/Leupride depot 3.75mg x3 months) gonatropin. Approx 3 months to supposedly cause permanent changes. Still in clinical trials.
Cost? US$300 for medication.
3. 4-ap or 4AP-3-MeOH. ~2 hr window of operation + very slow remyelination effect.
Cost? US$30 or US$100 for 100 caps respectively
I'll be self trialling the Leupride Depot approach over the next few months. It offers the best price/recovery ratio.
Last edited by Pauly1; 01-02-2017 at 07:39 AM.
From mo4all.com. A new website's going up today, I think, so I'll have more info for you soon. Holidays delayed my new shipment. Won't have filler that I know of but be equivalent to 10mg 4AP...Jan
Does anyone know if 4-ap could potentially help someone who had a spinal cord stroke; C2-t2 infarction? I'm full time walking. My quality of life issues are bladder and bowel, which I'm wondering if it might help. I've been reading about it on here for the last 10 years, but I've never understood if I would be a good candidate. - thanks