Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Both 4-AP and stem cell treatment target demyelinated axons for better CNS conduction

Comad, your rogue therapy plan sounds like a winner! I also feel that virtual reality will help me to walk better, reduce spasticity, so I'm excited for that to be available and affordable. Haven't been using either 4-AP, but just cannabidiol oil under my tongue. I'll be trying other forms of it to see if it helps me move better. That new Riyi Shi discovery sounds promising and wonder if mod4all would be interested in selling it...Good luck with your therapy! -Jan

Quote Originally Posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
    Comad, your rogue therapy plan sounds like a winner! I also feel that virtual reality will help me to walk better, reduce spasticity, so I'm excited for that to be available and affordable. Haven't been using either 4-AP, but just cannabidiol oil under my tongue. I'll be trying other forms of it to see if it helps me move better. That new Riyi Shi discovery sounds promising and wonder if mod4all would be interested in selling it...Good luck with your therapy! -Jan
    Thanks Jan! No any certain scientific proofs or tests for my proposed therapy as
    "Excessive Gait walking + 4-AP-3-MeOH + Virtual Reality support"
    will actually get me to my goal but my gut is telling me this is good way to go
    and also for now I have no better idea....
    Problem is to find stable 4-AP-3-MeOH supply and to find experienced people
    that already made or they are in process of making VR program that might be used for Incomplete SCI.
    If someone stumble upon such an information, I would be very grateful.
    Thanks to member JAMESRRR that is sending news from this field to my Inbox.

I was even thinking to establish startup with a goal to organize "forces" toward creation of VR software
    for Incomplete SCI walking therapy.
    If someone here speak Portugese - I need some help to contact people from Sao Paolo, Brazil that create similar
    VR program for that fabulous Brain Interface walking sensation -will be great thing as they have experience and
    they might provide competitive service.
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Potassium Channel Blockers

Has anyone considered other Potassiium Channel Blockers?

here is a link that lists

http://www.cvpharmacology.com/antiar...ssium-blockers

This appears to be very similar to the new leuoprolide. acetate (LA).

Could someone smarter than me please read this and give me your opinion as to whether or not it could complement the LA, OR REPLACE the LA.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4995517/