Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gloves - What do you use?

Heh, seems everyone uses the NS430's, lol. I'm wearing the fingers through on them also the way I push, never did understand the purpose of fingerless gloves

my Harley riding gloves, about 100 bucks, like everything Harley, but last great........

Ive just bought a pair of these. They're a bit like mountain bike gloves (MTB) but seem more durable. When it comes to MTB gloves Fox ranger are the best for biking due to their finger panel design. They keep the material nice and tight all the way up to the knuckles. i cant stand baggy fingers!

Unfortunately im still bed/reclining chair bound at the moment. So I started a project of re-furbishing a few year old cheap RGK Hi-lite. Bloody Christmas has got in the way (bar humbug!) so i have to wait all the way till Jan until my new uphostory, cushion and other bits are sent out.

Before my spinal issue (paralysed from waist down for a few weeks now) I was mad into MTB and Dirtbikes. The wheelchair is my new bike. Now should i shell out on new wheels?!?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jams; 12-24-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Moderators, please consider this thread for sticky; it has lots of great suggestions.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jams View Post
    Ive just bought a pair of these. They're a bit like mountain bike gloves (MTB) but seem more durable. When it comes to MTB gloves Fox ranger are the best for biking due to their finger panel design. They keep the material nice and tight all the way up to the knuckles. i cant stand baggy fingers!

Unfortunately im still bed/reclining chair bound at the moment. So I started a project of re-furbishing a few year old cheap RGK Hi-lite. Bloody Christmas has got in the way (bar humbug!) so i have to wait all the way till Jan until my new uphostory, cushion and other bits are sent out.

Before my spinal issue (paralysed from waist down for a few weeks now) I was mad into MTB and Dirtbikes. The wheelchair is my new bike. Now should i shell out on new wheels?!?

I also like Mechanix a lot.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Blog Entries
    I've been using the cheap work gloves from Home Depot.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury