Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NeuroRecovery Technologies, Inc. CEO presents at Working 2 Walk

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    Are you talking about how limited partners invest through venture capital? Its just an investment vehicle.
    Are there any funds in it, is it going to allocate the funds to NRT?

As I said earlier, its best to ask Peter Wilderotter if the article is correct.
    Ok, I'll wait for your email response from Peter then.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Ok, I'll wait for your email response from Peter then.
    :-) I can't ask him a question he knows I know the answer to.

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    :-) I can't ask him a question he knows I know the answer to.
    Why not?

Why not?
    I know Peter and he knows that I invested in NRT - so he would know I know the answer.

Deleted
    Last edited by Mize; 03-21-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

It all adds to credibility of an organisation that if they make statements they actually do them.

I know some people are sceptical of estim, but everyone should remember that the problem of getting things out is generic to all solutions.

NRT is probably the first solution to come to market. If organisations say they are backing them and then don't, how can anyone believe them when they say they are backing the next thing.

There is a huge lack of transparency with the charities who say they are after a cure.
    It is because their goals do not align with ours (the people who come here day after day hoping to hear of a cure).
    But they still want our money.

CDRF have put themselves out there saying they are funding this. I would ask everyone who has funded CDRF to email pwilderotter@christopherreeve.org and ask him if they plan on funding NRT as they publicised.

There's still no discussion about what benchmark(s) were agreed upon between the two parties. (Millions of dollars without benchmarks being agreed upon is unheard of). Has anyone actually seen the paperwork containing the provisions that were agreed upon? Something seems to be missing other than just the next round of funding arriving. I understand you're anxious NRT investors, but something quite elementary is missing here. Has NRT disclosed what the benchmark is?

There's still no discussion about what benchmark(s) were agreed upon between the two parties. (Millions of dollars without benchmarks being agreed upon is unheard of). Has anyone actually seen the paperwork containing the provisions that were agreed upon? Something seems to be missing other than just the next round of funding arriving. I understand you're anxious NRT investors, but something quite elementary is missing here. Has NRT disclosed what the benchmark is?
    The quote from the article says they have already given the money. So benchmarks have nothing to do with it. Either they did what they were quoted or they didn't.

"Initial funding was for $2.460 million yet Wilderotter said Reeve funding has increased to over $ 4million with a goal of $8 million by mid 2018."
    https://www.boldbusiness.com/health/...l-cord-injury/
    Last edited by niallel; 03-20-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Added url

I understand you're anxious NRT investors,
    To be clear, I have no interest in a financial return from this - I have zero anxiety with regards loosing money.
    Any insinuation that I am worried about financial loss is pretty hurtful to be honest.

Oh...I would have thought these designated funding round increases would be based on actual documented milestones being met and then the team green lights the stage rather than just handing over 8 million dollars. Perhaps the article could have been much more detailed on how these funding rounds were negotiated and commitments made for the various stages of funding. I wouldn't have expected that kind of money to be released without milestones being attained, but then again I'm not a seasoned investor.