Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: NeuroRecovery Technologies, Inc. CEO presents at Working 2 Walk

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    Learn the facts, pay attention and think before you shit all over threads with misinformation.

Who the f do you think you are Pelican? Smart ass always criticising and insulting everyone, making people feel inferior with your intimidating comments. You may have a rich vocabulary and talking like you know everything about everything, but ffs give us a break. I noticed how some members feel afraid of engaging in debates when your involved. Your not the boss of this forum, more like the bully.
    We all have a hard SCI life desperate about a treatment, coming here to learn, discuss and so on. I know miss information is wrong and dangerous, but people do make mistakes when it’s so easy to mix up things that are being twisted over and over. If you think someone isn’t right, and you feel the urge to correct them there are nicer ways of doing it, no need to be a f rude prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvio GS View Post
    Who the f do you think you are Pelican? Smart ass always criticising and insulting everyone, making people feel inferior with your intimidating comments. You may have a rich vocabulary and talking like you know everything about everything, but ffs give us a break. I noticed how some members feel afraid of engaging in debates when your involved. Your not the boss of this forum, more like the bully.
    We all have a hard SCI life desperate about a treatment, coming here to learn, discuss and so on. I know miss information is wrong and dangerous, but people do make mistakes when it?s so easy to mix up things that are being twisted over and over. If you think someone isn?t right, and you feel the urge to correct them there are nicer ways of doing it, no need to be a f rude prick.
    What?s more important, correcting misinformation or precious Lynnifer?s feelings? I?m more than happy not to correct it if you like? No skin off my nose.

Maybe I?m the only person on the forum that thinks Lynnifer is a thread polluter......

Blog Entries
    What?s more important, correcting misinformation or precious Lynnifer?s feelings? I?m more than happy not to correct it if you like? No skin off my nose.

Maybe I?m the only person on the forum that thinks Lynnifer is a thread polluter......
    No Sir! You are not alone!!! I like real information much better than pompous fake information. Fly Pelican Fly!!!

I didn't see anything wrong what she said, she thought we were discussing Harkema, she corrected and even politely apologized without the need to... your rude behavior and comments are what's polluting the discussion here imo
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Lynnifer has survived SCI for like 40 years, on her own, yet you have never given any level of respect. How long have you been injured, do you even have SCI? She has shared her struggles with us, you just stay hidden and criticise.

Of course, scientific facts are sacrosanct.

My issue with you FPF, you know everything, and don't know how to speak to people.

This is you- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ubs8i8fJU

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I didn't see anything wrong what she said, she thought we were discussing Harkema, she corrected and even politely apologized without the need to... your rude behavior and comments are what's polluting the discussion here imo
    She really thought that? Why would she suddenly think the Harkema lab had never gotten funding from Reeve? I'm confused. Did Mize or Niallel say that?
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 04-04-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    She really thought that? Why would she suddenly think the Harkema lab had never gotten funding from Reeve? I'm confused. Did Mize or Niallel say that?
    I was just referring to post #97 and Dr Pelican's rude behavior... that's all.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

I was just referring to post #97 and Dr Pelican's rude behavior... that's all.
    Ok. I see. I got lost. I thought you were referring to the original post. I couldn't make any sense of it since Mize and Niallel talked about funding with the NRT Company and NRT was the subject of the thread. Reeve has been funding the big Harkema lab in Louisville all along and the 36 patients are still on deck for recruiting into the various trials but they all use a Medtronic stimulator down there. Nothing is back to square one or was cancelled from what I'd ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong .. but they never received any funding from the Reeve Foundation and the initial 36 patients fell through. Plus, the trial was botched or .. the official explanation was that the parameters changed. Square One.

Lynnifer is a repeat offender. She has constantly confused the neuromodulation subject for years now and has needed to be corrected. Maybe she needs to stick to posting in the the TBI or pediatric forums? The truth hurts a lot more doesn’t it?