Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: well now almost 4 years after the hysterectomy my right ovary has to go

KLD is there a way to private message you? I would rather not post publicly the full result

Use the Private Message function (link from the user name right here).

(KLD)

i would be wondering what the pathology says also. mine cam back all ok. thank god.
    T6 incomplete from MS and an aortic aneurysm surgery that went bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    i would be wondering what the pathology says also. mine cam back all ok. thank god.
    Oh, I'm so glad you got a good path report! And how wonderful that you found out prior to the extended weekend, too. Whew!

Best to you with your situation also, medic1.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Thank you for the concern. After further consulting between my primary and the surgeon and pathology it looks like the original indication of a rare infection is not what I have. It was a rough couple weeks with it looking not so good but received a phone call yesterday that everything has been found to be ok and I am in the clear! I am so looking forward to a better 2017! Wheh! Glad all is good too Smashms and hope you are healing well. Have my 4 week follow up on wed and hoping for the all clear.

Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    Thank you for the concern. After further consulting between my primary and the surgeon and pathology it looks like the original indication of a rare infection is not what I have. It was a rough couple weeks with it looking not so good but received a phone call yesterday that everything has been found to be ok and I am in the clear! I am so looking forward to a better 2017! Wheh! Glad all is good too Smashms and hope you are healing well. Have my 4 week follow up on wed and hoping for the all clear.
    That is just wonderful, medic1! I am so glad that you can greet the new year without that burden of worry!

i have my 2 week check on thursday also. good luck

well back from my 1st of 3 post op apps and he confirmed the cyst on the left ovary was watermelon sized. and i actually lost 6 pounds since surgery. and the right ovary contained blood filled cysts and blood clot filled cysts. he also said the pathology again was all benign thank god.

What a relief to have all of that that over with, and receive confirmation that the masses were benign! I'm very happy for you!

What great, great news smashms and medic1.

Happy New year!