Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Phantom ZRA CAD has arrived!!!

My Phantom ZRA CAD has arrived!!!

It's amazing, tell a DME you won't sign off on the CAD until you see it and it materializes. This is my first TI, and CAD, I would LOVE some feedback. Should I change anything before I submit? Sooo much more nervous then buying a car, I spend more time in this than a car...
    TIA!

ZRA
    King of Rock w/ Sapphire anodize package
    Roho Jetstream
    Zoid PSV
    Aluminum release bar
    4" Backrest rigidizer bar
    bolt on removable handles
    95" folding back
    2degree camber
    2.25 center of gravity
    1" real wheel spacing
    4x1.5 litespeed softroll
    Outfront Glide Single fork
    Quick release axles
    Surge
    Spinergy LX
    scissor locks
    24" Marathon Evolution
    Flip back footrest
    11" footrest
    1.5 inch taper
    Attached Images Attached Images

oops measurements are 17x17+1
    fsh 18.5
    85 degree front angle
    removable carbon fender guards
    Last edited by ImpossibleGirl; 11-08-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Good to know before I order, now I'm reading the bad reviews on Marathon Pluses, trying to keep the chair as lightweght as possible, what else should I go with? I live in the desert with unpaved roads, gravel. ACK!
    TIA

Blog Entries
    Don't be afraid of Marathons. I think it may have been a fluke or an issue with early production runs. I'm putting mine back on soon and others have reported recent successes with them.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Blog Entries
    Looks like it's gonna be a sweet ride, IMO.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Looks great!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Marathons are heavier because they have flat protection built in and even roll when down on pressure. I'd stay with them.
    My other comment is that you list "Surge" handrims. I want to warn you that they come in two sizes, 1 1/2" and 1 1/8". The smaller 1 1/8" is called Surge LT. These handrims are the same as the "Natural Fits" but have the added rubber thing. I have both sizes and prefer the smaller size. In fact the larger size is often offered up in the used market, but I do not recall the LT ever being resold. At any rate, if you can you should try the LT size before finalizing your order.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Thank you for your feedback everyone! I can't believe I pulled the trigger on this! I asked about LT's Nonoise, I tried them both and originally asked for flexrims, I think my DME just choose the least expensive option.

I think you have good reasons for ordering this kind of footplate.
    But I was looking at your 4" casters, and also reading you were living in the desert with rough terrain.
    With this footplate you'll never be able to use a FreeWheel if you want to go offroad a little bit, and these small casters will not help.
    Maybe it is something you may consider. I have a angle-adjustable footplate on my 8 years old ZRA, and it doesn't fit with the FreeWheel too… And I'm looking for a welded footplate to buy. If someone has a used one to sell…
    C6-7 since mid 2002, no hand control nor triceps.
    my website & my job (in France): Accessibility advisor www.acceslibre.eu
    Also working on a French research about Peer counseling and Empowerment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robotnik View Post
    I think you have good reasons for ordering this kind of footplate.
    But I was looking at your 4" casters, and also reading you were living in the desert with rough terrain.
    With this footplate you'll never be able to use a FreeWheel if you want to go offroad a little bit, and these small casters will not help.
    Maybe it is something you may consider. I have a angle-adjustable footplate on my 8 years old ZRA, and it doesn't fit with the FreeWheel too? And I'm looking for a welded footplate to buy. If someone has a used one to sell?
    That's a great point. I couldn't do without a Freewheel.