Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Apparelyzed Members!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender lady View Post
    Any chance a like, thumbs up icon
    If my recollection is correct, before the software update a couple years ago, Care Cure Community had some kind of rating system, but it wasn't thumbs up (like).

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I asked our tech Admin to add the injury level/CNS disorder field...
    If that field can't be added, the signature line works.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Originally Posted by Lavender lady

"If my recollection is correct, before the software update a couple years ago, Care Cure Community had some kind of rating system, but it wasn't thumbs up (like).

All the best,
    GJ"

Care Cure allows members to post their thoughts about suicide, a topic that was outright banned in the Apparelyzed forum. I think that allowing someone cloaked in the anonymity of the internet to post a "thumbs up", even in jest or sarcasm, to a member in the depths of despair could have terrible consequences.

The monitors and SCI Nurses who keep this site appropriate for it's ".edu" domain have stepped in when posts get out of control.

CareCure members should be able to post what's on their minds and expect helpful advice, not a rating.

My two cents on a rainy Sunday morning.
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 12-04-2016 at 12:48 PM.

well said

hi i've just come on board after being with apparelyzed virtually since the outset, it was a shock for me but hey ho life goes on i don't know how to meet anyone on here who were at apparelyzed as i assume they have changed their user names? i was dom previously anyone out there in the ether who knows me? but hope to make new friends also

hi ed maybe you remember me as dom? i should've kept my old name :{

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    Maybe a gender indicator near the avatar?

(Lol. My post wasn't meant to be a comment on your post, dom...er...abudabi.)

Cool

Hi dom!! I've been the same old lavenderthistle since day 1 on both sites and spine-health. I wanted everyone to know who they were getting bad advice and weird comments from
    CCS/Walker C6...it's a long story

Quote Originally Posted by abudabi View Post
    hi ed maybe you remember me as dom? i should've kept my old name :{
    Welcome Dom, I can change your name if you want.

I'm sure suicide could be discussed but not methods of carrying it out and TBH moderation was OK there unlike here where one grade A sh1thead hass happily posted some posts which cause offence in suicide threads as he wants to be "a thorn in the side" of those looking for support and n the desperate position of looking at their life options. Nothing done about it, other members left to tell him to stop posting on threads which discussed suicide.

No need for a rating system or likes either they just massage the ego of a poster.

Quote Originally Posted by 2drwhofans View Post
    Originally Posted by Lavender lady

"If my recollection is correct, before the software update a couple years ago, Care Cure Community had some kind of rating system, but it wasn't thumbs up (like).

All the best,
    GJ"

Care Cure allows members to post their thoughts about suicide, a topic that was outright banned in the Apparelyzed forum. I think that allowing someone cloaked in the anonymity of the internet to post a "thumbs up", even in jest or sarcasm, to a member in the depths of despair could have terrible consequences.

The monitors and SCI Nurses who keep this site appropriate for it's ".edu" domain have stepped in when posts get out of control.

CareCure members should be able to post what's on their minds and expect helpful advice, not a rating.

My two cents on a rainy Sunday morning.