Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Apparelyzed Members!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender lady View Post
    He did so after he closed it. I hope someday he realizes what hurt he has caused for people who had no other support group a very poor way to treat his members. starting over is hard but I am reading here. I do wish the little sidebar blurb said what injury area they are, verses going to the full profile
    i can hear your pain lavender , its not the same.. i dont really feel comfertable on here yet . I mainly just looked around and got to know a few people on there. i HOPE your okay
    I

Quote Originally Posted by rAdGie View Post
    ive been a member of both for awhile now, but i mainly posted on apparelyzed and joined there abit earlier than here, for some reason i only used this place now and then, ive always felt this place was more difficult to get to know people etc and seemed like alot of the people on here were not from the uk compared to apparelyzed, its probably not its just what im used to, i kind of think we are expecting it to be just like apparelyzed but its not, i just need to get used to the whole new layout etc, it would be nice if the little info thing had more.. well info on it.
    Btw i'm not complaining about anything just sharing what i think
    Nice to see you

Quote Originally Posted by Newmum View Post
    Nice to see you
    *Likespost*

theres no like button, something that was a quick way of acknowledgement, you know what i mean? :P

Hahah yes I do , you could just like a post to show " yeah , cool i get it .. or hi but lets not have a full on convo" sort of thing haha the good old days :P

Somebody with ambition, time and (probably) lots of hosting space could scrape the site and archive it somewhere.

This is the only gimp site I frequent but I sure wish that info about level of injury, etc, was easily seen in posts! T12 me.

And welcome to apparelyzed immigrants-look at this as an opportunity to improve YOUR site! I would appreciate that as well.

I agree it would be helpful to see the injury level in the information below the avatar. That said, it would be helpful if members would at least post that information in their profiles. When I check profiles, I don't find injury level indicated with great frequency.

All the best,
    GJ

Well allllll......
    I'm still stunned by Apparelysed just closing without being able to continue posting until the end on public threads to say goodbye.
    To be able to people "I'm going to see how Care Cure looks", etc, etc .....
    I take on board what you say about new members or us guys from Apparelysed saying hi or starting a thread saying hi.
    To be honest this feels odd!! Apparelysed was like going to a friends and relaxing.
    I'm still trying to see where I am, where I'm focused.
    Feeling a little lost really!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrig View Post
    Well allllll......
    I'm still stunned by Apparelysed just closing without being able to continue posting until the end on public threads to say goodbye.
    To be able to people "I'm going to see how Care Cure looks", etc, etc .....
    I take on board what you say about new members or us guys from Apparelysed saying hi or starting a thread saying hi.
    To be honest this feels odd!! Apparelysed was like going to a friends and relaxing.
    I'm still trying to see where I am, where I'm focused.
    Feeling a little lost really!
    You can still private message or update your status which will notify your friends. I am seeing many apparelyzed refugees in insightsciforum.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    I agree it would be helpful to see the injury level in the information below the avatar. That said, it would be helpful if members would at least post that information in their profiles. When I check profiles, I don't find injury level indicated with great frequency.

All the best,
    GJ
    I agree. Have requested this often but administrators including Dr. Young have not wanted to require this. Having this a mandatory field would also help screen out spam registrations, since most likely they won't have a clue what to fill in (with it being a free-text box).

(KLD)