Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Apparelyzed Members!

I joined this forum at about the same time that I joined Apparylyzed. Back then, this wasn't a very easy place to join in. I found App much more accommodating and therefore chose to remain there. I guess I am a one forum kind of guy.

But now,, given the closure,, I find myself at loose ends, again. I hope that those here will forgive my initial efforts at fitting in. I can be a little off-putting to those not familiar with my many quirks. I will try to "play nice".
    ed

Hey, Ed. There is a new forum you might want to give a whirl. Similar vibe Apparelyzed, but relatively young. A number of Apparelyzed folks have joined, ones used to your twisted ways.

inpspiredsciforum

Hi all x apparelyzed members I also joined this forum years ago but spent more time over on apparelyzed because of more activity! Has anyone found out why Simon is closing it and if he's OK health wise and All! I hope he's OK and all he put a lot of effort and time in keeping the forum going through all these years and I thank him for That!

Welcome everyone from Apparelyzed, sorry to hear the site was closed down.

Glad you found us

Jim

Rather frustratingly the site isn't available on the internet time machine. It does raise a number of questions on the ownership of content and whether a post belongs to the poster or site owner. I don't understand why he would not allow some one else to take over hosting even if it wasn't open for posting, very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by edlee View Post
    I joined this forum at about the same time that I joined Apparylyzed. Back then, this wasn't a very easy place to join in. I found App much more accommodating and therefore chose to remain there. I guess I am a one forum kind of guy.

But now,, given the closure,, I find myself at loose ends, again. I hope that those here will forgive my initial efforts at fitting in. I can be a little off-putting to those not familiar with my many quirks. I will try to "play nice".
    ed
    Really?? I always thought you were quite nice?!

Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post
    Rather frustratingly the site isn't available on the internet time machine. It does raise a number of questions on the ownership of content and whether a post belongs to the poster or site owner. I don't understand why he would not allow some one else to take over hosting even if it wasn't open for posting, very strange.
    The masses of threads and posts that helped so many and would be available just to read will be a big loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Welcome everyone from Apparelyzed, sorry to hear the site was closed down.

Glad you found us

Jim
    Thanks Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by Ggerry View Post
    Hi all x apparelyzed members I also joined this forum years ago but spent more time over on apparelyzed because of more activity! Has anyone found out why Simon is closing it and if he's OK health wise and All! I hope he's OK and all he put a lot of effort and time in keeping the forum going through all these years and I thank him for That!
    He said it's not Health related! So anyone's guess. I to wish him well.

Thats how i ended up back here. I will miss apparalyzed as really they helped me through such a terrible time , he posted the link to this forum and remmebered i signed up years ago.. I understand he just needed a break and things dont last forever