Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Apparelyzed Members!

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    Zen, how did you put the line at the bottom of your post? And thanks for the tip about how to use the 'location' field to add gender and injury level. (...now if only everybody else would do it.)
    Last edited by Vintage; 12-06-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Zen, how did you put the line at the bottom of your post? And thanks for the tip about how to use the 'location' field to add gender and injury level. (...now if only everybody else would do it.)
    Sign on to Care Cure Community. At the very top right corner of the page with the Care Cure Community banner you will see Welcome, Vintage Notifications My Profile Settings Log Out.

Select Settings

Then go to the left side of the page to which you have been directed. Scroll down to Edit Signature on the left side of the page. Select Edit Signature. You can type in anything you would like to be a recurrent signature line in everything you post.

Hope that helps.

All the best,
    GJ

thanks, but doesn't seem to be working.

If I knew how to delete this post, I'd experiment further!
    Last edited by pfcs49; 12-06-2016 at 11:27 AM.
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Me too, pgcs. Actually, I'd already tried those steps before asking anyone how to do it. And I tried the process again just now. It's "not happening" for me. (Sad face.)

P.S. Okay! After the SECOND time today that I did the steps, what I'd typed was sitting there at my edit signature page. I hit 'enter' again and exited again and...voila! What I wrote now appears at the foot of my posts. Whew! Time to flop back down in bed and rest. I can't take all this excitement.
    Female, T9 incomplete

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Ingenious... I like it... thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN12many View Post
    Thanks, lavender thistle, I needed that. Oh, I also added my age, more or less, and gender to my "location".

Woodland, CA, USA Old male, T12 incomplete TM 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I don't see any line at the bottom of my posts. In my settings I have a "signature line" and have it checked to show, but I don't see it and I don't see that anyone else has anything as a "signature line".
    TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Zen, I'm talking about where my posts say 'female, T9 incomplete' and yours says 'TM 2004 T12 incomplete'. I was able to get mine entered finally.
    Female, T9 incomplete

Why not just wait until an admin can set it up correctly, it would take 2 minutes editing postbit and postbit legacy templates and adding a custom field. Admin, give me CP access access and I'll do it for you then revoke my access. Vbulletin isn't rocket scienc it is it is just php and mysql!

Woodland, CA, USA Old male, T12 incomplete TM 2004
    Since we are using this thread for change suggestions, it would be nice if the "column order" be changed when you are looking at new posts. Right now the title of the post is in column 1 and the forum name (e.g. "Pain", "Life") is in the last column. With my eyesight, I enlarge the screen but then I can't see the entire page at once and see the title but then have to scroll over to see the forum. Some titles look like I might want to check it out until I see the forum and realize the subject is not for me. If the forum name were located closer to the title, I wouldn't have to scroll.

You should have a continuing thread for SITE IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS. (Maybe there is, I don't look).
    TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN12many View Post
    Since we are using this thread for change suggestions, it would be nice if the "column order" be changed when you are looking at new posts. Right now the title of the post is in column 1 and the forum name (e.g. "Pain", "Life") is in the last column. With my eyesight, I enlarge the screen but then I can't see the entire page at once and see the title but then have to scroll over to see the forum. Some titles look like I might want to check it out until I see the forum and realize the subject is not for me. If the forum name were located closer to the title, I wouldn't have to scroll.

You should have a continuing thread for SITE IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS. (Maybe there is, I don't look).
    Actually, I think this thread was made a Sticky to Welcome Apparelyzed members to Care Cure Community.

if you have feedback for changes to Care Cure Community, there is a forum category for that at http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/forumdi...s-amp-Feedback

All the best,
    GJ
    Last edited by gjnl; 12-07-2016 at 11:33 PM.