Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Welcome Apparelyzed Members!

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Regardless of your current sanity (or lack thereof) welcome to that other SCI forum.
    Is there something of a rivalry between the three big SCI forums, including this one, Apparelyzed, and a third one which has a hyphen in the middle of its name?

I ask because I keep seeing people refer to them, especially the latter website (hence my not mentioning its full name lest I get banhammered) as "the other site" in a wink-wink sort of way. Seems a little peculiar, but then internet communities can have very strange fallings out even if their members are all discussing the same subject, so I guess who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedSon View Post
    Is there something of a rivalry between the three big SCI forums, including this one, Apparelyzed, and a third one which has a hyphen in the middle of its name?

I ask because I keep seeing people refer to them, especially the latter website (hence my not mentioning its full name lest I get ban hammered) as "the other site" in a wink-wink sort of way. Seems a little peculiar, but then internet communities can have very strange fallings out even if their members are all discussing the same subject, so I guess who knows...
    Not between us and Apparelyzed, especially since it is no more. The administrator of that site was actually a member here too. It closed a couple of months ago. Not sure which "third" forum you are referring to? Inspired? Not sure why you think that speaking openly about any other internet resources for people with SCI/D would subject you to banning.

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 03-15-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Anyway, you can transfer that data?

Out

Aww shoot. I had a feeling it disappeared. I hadn't logged in there since mid 2015 and decided to try to visit the site today but nothing showed up in google search. So I guess this is the only alternative. I wasn't a heavily active member on apparelyzed, I was aware of the drama on that site though (presumably one of the reasons it was closed) and I occasionally got chewed out by members there when I did post (some ornery people). Oh well.

Welcome! Glad you found us. Hope you stay and contribute.